Values that drive That Neighborhood Free Health Clinic:
- Dignity: We uphold a mutual respect for each person’s intrinsic value.
- Holistic Care: We encourage excellent, compassionate healthcare: ministering to the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of our people and their neighbors
- Sustainability: We build upon the assets and resources of the community, in order to facility sustainability.
- Participation: We maintain a constant dialogue with our community to improve the services we provide.
- Integrity: We seek to be honest, accountable, and transparent in all our practices and interactions.
- Sensitivity: We esteem each person’s culture and individuality in humility.
- Holism: We engage numerous strategies to address the multi-faced nature of poverty.
- Justice: We advocate for society’s most vulnerable members in all forums.
- Compassion: We maintain a deep care for the hurting in our community.
- To provide medical healthcare services to the marginalized in our neighborhood and community in the name of Jesus
- To share the Gospel and love of Jesus Christ with interested patients and colleagues
- To work with our Affiliate Organization, That Neighborhood Revitalization Corp., to bring renewal to our neighborhood and community
- Maintain a state-of-the-art primary care health clinic in the targeted area
- Provide timely ACCESS to all in need of primary or specialty healthcare, regardless of age, race, or ability to pay, in order to avoid frequent, disjointed emergency rooms visits
- Create a convenient PATIENT-CENTERED MEDICAL HOME for those in the neighborhood and surrounding communities
- Show substantial improvement in the health of the community
- Expand to provide health education
- Expand to provide wellness programs