TNFHC not only provides healthcare for many in the community who either do not have healthcare available to them or can’t afford it, but we also support other nonprofit organizations.
Listed below are some of the local events you will find us at in July. For those of you who have wanted to volunteer but wanted to talk with someone first, these are great opportunities to speak with us while also having a great time!
Veteran’s & Senior Day @ the Fair!
- Hydration and glucose check table
- Lucas County Fairgrounds
- 1406 Key Street, Maumee, OH 43537 (Merchants Bldg.)
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
11:00 am to 4:00 pm
ADA Zoo Day – Disability-Focused Vendor Fair
- Celebrates the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Vendor Table
- The Toledo Zoo
- 2 Hippo Way, Toledo, OH 43609
- Free for Lucas County residents with valid proof of residency until 12pm
- Regular zoo admission prices for non-Lucas County residents
Monday, July 23, 2018
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Giveaway table
- Salem Lutheran Church
- 1127 Huron St. Toledo, OH 43604